Wednesday, January 27, 2010

third day, third heart

yesterday, i received a little note from a dear friend who i rarely ever see,
but who has inspired me so much with her passion, drive and positivity.
the card must have been mailed a few weeks or so ago,
but it made it into my hands just yesterday...
with perfect timing!
here is my  3rd heart (see post below if you're confused),
and it made me so happy :)


thank you, christina zabat-fran!

*

my word of the year is make~
and in the past few days i've made a few things:
-a mobile for my studio
-the start of an inspiration board
-collage wall decor 
-an itty bitty floral arrangement thing:


(yes, follow your bliss)

i'm definitely going to have to share more...
but i just wanted to post something
because i'm sooo excited to be able to create and make again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment