Monday, March 8, 2010

admit it monday

probably not the most interesting admit it post,
but today i'm admitting to:

drinking 3liters of smart water a day

as in every other week or so,
i go to costco and buy smart water in bulk.
i go past the kirkland and arrowhead
and go for the liter bottles of smart water...
dodging sneers like 'does that water really make you smarter?'
ugh.

my boyfriend thinks it's fancy water.

i think it's easier to drink.
it's smooth and goes down easy.

basic point~ it gets me to drink adequate amounts of water for my body.
and for my size and weight, i need a lot of water.
i break it down with 3 1-liter bottles a day
(as opposed to to 6 average sized arrowhead bottles)
and i'll notice a difference when i meet my water-intake goals.

yes, i trip off this.
sounds ridiculous~ blogging about water,
but water is important!

at one point, at my sickest, i was downing penta...
which is great, but that stuff's crazy expensive!
(i found smart water to be similar, and therefore, a better deal)
i'm not so sure i follow along with all the health claims and stuff
but it tastes great. (yes, i can taste a difference with water)

another thing i'd like to admit:

i write words like
in sharpie on my water bottles.

... i totally believe in the power of intent!











No comments:

Post a Comment