Wednesday, September 2, 2009

that good ol' standby

i forgot (neglected, actually) to bring my camera with me the other day, though i knew there was a good chance for me to go around shooting photos. i don't know what to say, except that i got lazy (and this is just day two of my goal to snap photos on a daily basis!)

and when the photo opportunities passed, i booed and awh man-ed, but i had enough sense to pull out my cameraphone and snap fleeting ideas that i had. i'm not particularly proud of my photos, but i think the idea/inspiration was definitely there, so i took the photo anyway. in each instance we were driving about, whizzing by in a blur, which is sorta how i felt yesterday anyway.

that 'friendship' mural on temple:

the 110n/5n tunnel transition, with the new lane(?) lights:

on another note, I was at the bookstore and I came across this book about artists collaborating with a little boy's (mostly) watercolor dabbles/paintings. i loved the interaction, the collaboration and the different perspectives. what a wonderful idea/project/piece to come up with/offer.

gives me plenty to dream about...

today's score:
photos, not so impressive
ideas, explosive!

No comments:

Post a Comment