Monday, January 25, 2010

hi

this is such an incredible, emotional time for me right now~
i wanted to post today to
thank you for all the love and support. 
i've found that during the times i needed extra reassurance,
the universe, or God, or whomever you'd like to address
HAS provided. 
all the way down to the smallest of things,
like sweet little messages to keep me going:
yesterday,  instead of crying into my bowl of miso soup,
i looked down and found a heart-shaped bit of green onion,
floating in my spoon~
it was so ridiculous and it caught me off guard that i couldn't help but laugh it off.
i instantly felt better. 
the bowl of warm soup made me feel better, too. 

and today,
i was going back and forth in my mind,
replaying scenes and possible scenarios,
wrestling, and having a really hard time...
i decide to pick up some lunch,
and on the way there, this is what i find:

 
 exactly what i needed at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment