Saturday, January 9, 2010

sunday summarie v2

a quick list of 5 things to summarize this weeks
inspirations/findings & doings:

1. first art date of the year:
instant gratification: los angeles
& art and scars
nick bean checking out the hot chick, i mean, airplane.


2. say hello to my little friend, the diana mini:
she's small and super sweet
(mine has a pink bow sticker in the left-hand corner)
here's a sample of some photos i've taken with her:

from my day in long beach
(1st roll, not a bad start...
i'm still learning to shoot, and love, the inconsistencies)

3. i also fell in love with her big sister, the diana f+ hong meow and instant back:


4. which i took with me to descanso gardens in la canada, ca
where i wandered through the camellia forest and
shot the following dreamy, double exposure instant photos:



5. dining out... it's a little luxury for me.
here's what my camera phone caught:



way to go week!
can't wait for next...

No comments:

Post a Comment